Course Code: IFS010
Our Italian language school offers a variety of courses based on different needs.
Lessons are performed in small groups in divided in 2 parts: Crammer lessons and conversation.
The school also offers after school activities such as museum visits, Pizza night, seminars, film night and much more.
- Standard Group Lessons – max 8 students in class. From one week to one year.
- Standard Plus – Standard Group Lessons in the morning + Individual Lessons in the afternoon.
- Standard Group Lessons – in the morning + Group Lessons in the afternoon.
- Super Intensive at the teacher’s home – Individual lessons + lunch at the teacher’s house.
- AIL/CILS/CELI Exams Preparation – Standard Group Lessons in the morning+ Individual Lessons in the afternoon.
- Pre Academic courses – Pre Academic preparation for students who wants to study Medicine/Design/Architecture and more in Italy.
- 50+ program – For students over 50 who want to study Italian and learn more about Italian and Florentine culture, the ABC School of Florence offers 1 or 2 week programs.
Duration: Monday to Friday. From 1 week to one year.
Schedule: 9.00 – 12.15