Course Code: IFD003
Course 1 – Italian language course
Grammar and conversation lessons in small groups – max 8 students
Our students come from all over the world, in all ages.
Lessons are divided in 2:
- Grammar lessons
After school activities such as: museum visits, pizza night, dinners, film night, seminars, excursions and much more.
Course 2 – Art – you may choose between the following options: Painting/Drawing
The drawing and painting course offers the students a wide choice of materials and different techniques.
- Paper: smooth white sheets, colored sheets and rough
- Graphite pencils, sanguine and charcoal
- Pastel and colored pencils
- Inks, pens and brushes
Techniques of performance:
- Copy with the method of squaring
- Various measurement methods
- Drawing freely
Depending on the wealth of experience and previously acquired from their personal aspirations, the students may decide to focus on a specific technique or diversify techniques and materials.
The practical part includes:
- A lesson about materials
- Preparing paper
- Introduction to design: analysis, synthesis and return of the form
- Elements: line, light and dark
- The monochrome chiaroscuro: the dashes, the gradient
- Shadows and lights
- Copy from a drawing or a photograph in black/white
- Copying from a plaster model
- Copy of objects
- Portrait or self-portrait mirror
Total Duration: 2 weeks
Course 1 Duration: 2 weeks, Monday to Friday, 40 lessons
Schedule: 9.00- 12.15
Course 2 Duration: This course has 2 modalities: Light/Intensive
Light: 2 weeks, Monday to Friday, 20h
Intensive: 2 weeks, Monday to Friday, 20h
Dates: Please contact us.
Price: Light Art course - 1000€
Intensive Art course – 1400€
Included in Price: Materials
* For further information please contact us.