Course Code: IFD006
Course 1 – Art – you may choose between the following options: Painting/Drawing:
The drawing and painting course offers the students a wide choice of materials and different techniques.
- Paper: smooth white sheets, colored sheets and rough
- Graphite pencils, sanguine and charcoal
- Pastel and colored pencils
- Inks, pens and brushes
Techniques of Performance
- Copy with the method of squaring
- Various measurement methods
- Drawing freely
Depending on the wealth of experience and previously acquired from their personal aspirations, the students may decide to focus on a specific technique or diversify techniques and materials.
The practical part includes:
- A lesson about materials
- Preparing Paper
- Introduction to design: analysis, synthesis and return of the form
- Elements: line, light and dark
- The monochrome chiaroscuro: the dashes, the gradient
- Shadows and lights
- Copy from a drawing or a photograph in black / white
- Copying from a plaster model
- Copy of objects
- Portrait or self-portrait mirror
Course 2 – Printing
Lessons and guided exercises in printmaking and printing techniques. Suitable for anyone, including those with no basic training but are interested in a serious approach to the subject. Non-intensive and repeatable.
Total Duration: Tailor made.
Dates: Please contact us.
Schedule: Tailor made
* For further information please contact us.